- This event has passed.
Kikuletwa & Marangu waterfalls tour Moshi
August 10, 2019 @ 5:00 am - August 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
TOUR TO KIKULETWA HOT SPRINGS & MARANGU FALLS
10th to 11th August
Stuck in a little natural enclosure of fig trees amidst the semi-arid landscape, this hot blue bay pool is a hidden gem of Tanzania. The place is gorgeous, like a little piece of paradise.
Water in the pool comes from underground caves that bubble to the surface, hence ‘hot spring’. The cosy pool has some little fish called Garra Rufa that offer pedicure services by eating dead skin adding to the spa-like experience.
The kikuletwa crystal clear blue bay pool will leave you mesmerized with its soothing experience.
NAIROBI – KIKULETWA HOT SPRINGS.
- 5:30AM: Meeting time.
- Pick up point: Stanbic Bank parking –Nation centre.
- 6:00AM: Departure from Nairobi.
- 9:45 AM: Have a stopover at terekea border.
- 10:15AM: Visit the Marangu Waterfalls and experience stunning landscapes. Located in the beautiful countryside of Marangu village and surrounded by lush landscapes. This is a beautiful, and a relatively simple walk through the tropical rainforest that grows on the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro.The sparkling waterfall is believed to flow from Mt Kilimanjaro glaciers .
- 6:00PM – Arrive in Moshi, check in and refresh.
- 7:00PM: Have dinner
- Night Life & entertainment is optional – with a local guide.
- 8:00 AM: Tasty full breakfast.
- 9:00AM Departure to kikuletwa pool. After breakfast we shall drive to Kikuletwa hot springs. The road meanders through Maasai villages on the way. The village is averagely populated, making the place best destination for those seeking tranquillity. Once you reach Kikuletwa, you will be mesmerised by the vision of this cosy oasis. The refreshing crystal clear blue water, the silence and the peace is one soothing experience. Water in the pool comes from underground caves that bubbles to the surface.
- After spending time in the hot pool, we drive to Arusha town as we exit.
- 2:00PM: departure from Arusha to Nairobi via Namanga border.
- 6:30PM: Expected time of arrival in Nairobi
Package for the tour 11,700/ (Shared accommodation)
14300/ (Single accommodation)
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Games and Team Building.
- Entry Fees Kikuletwa Hot Springs – Swimming.
- Kilimanjaro Marangu tour .
- Guiding Fees.
- Comfy Transport.
- Meal Plan
- August Babies Cake.
- Shared Accommodation: Swimming Pool and Free WIFI.
- Mineral water.
- Services of an English and Swahili speaking guide.
PACKAGE DONT COVER
- Visa application
- Yellow fever card
- Yellow fever card
- Personal items.
- Swimming costume (a must )
- Casual wear/sports wear
- Pocket money
- Sports Wear.
- Spirit of Adventure!!!
- Personal Medical Cover (optional but highly recommended)
payments made to till number 771811( buy goods and services ). For bookings and reservations deposit 3000/.For more details ,contact us on 0720495797/ whats app 0736828142.
lipa pole pole twende Moshi !!!!!!!!!